Gigabit Sales Coordinator
Job posted: 02 06 2021
Gigabit Sales Coordinator
MCSnet has been providing high-speed internet to rural communities for over 25 years. As Alberta’s homegrown internet service provider, our team understands the importance of investing in our local communities—because we live and work in them. We value our employees and their families because, to us, family and business are one and the same.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Full-Time Gigabit Sales Coordinator to join our MCSnet team. Reporting to the Gigabit Services Manager, the Gigabit Sales Coordinator is responsible for identifying and soliciting potential clients and for creating relationships with new and existing clients. The successful applicant will oversee and coordinate the deployment, organization and design of MCSnet’s emerging gigabit services.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
Include, but are not limited to:
- Expand our clientbase by identifying and soliciting potential clients
- Approach potential new clients and present the fiber or mmwave connectivity options
- Signup and schedule new clients
- Assist with the day to day operations and activities of staff or contractors involved in projects.
- Complies with company security / risk policies & procedures.
- Promotes a strong culture of team work as well as promoting MCSnet’s work culture
- Work with and maintain communication with leadership of other departments to ensure smooth processes
- Ability to work both onsite and/or remotely at the discretion of MCSnet.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and works collaboratively in a team environment.
- Collaborate with the Marketing department on partnerships for deployment.
Knowledge & Skills Required
Include but are not limited to:
- Must be customer focused with demonstrated customer relation skills.
- Prospecting and Closing skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills are required.
- High level of self-motivation
- Demonstrated ability to work with confidential information
- Excellent analytical, organization and accuracy skills are required; strong attention to detail
- Well developed interpersonal skills; works collaboratively with co-workers
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Basic Computer literacy is required, training will be provided for specific software
- 3- 5 years of proven Sales experience
- Knowledge of basic business and general office administration practices, processes and procedures
- Fully Licenced Class 5 license (Not GDL)
- A clean driver's abstract (no missing demerits)
In addition to a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, MCSnet can offer an exciting and challenging work environment, as well as a company culture that values: Integrity, Respect, Courtesy, Communication, Team Work, and Accountability.
If you believe that you could thrive in our environment, and are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration. to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Gigabit Sales Coordinator”.
MCSnet thanks applicants for their interest in this opportunity. Candidates considered for this position will be contacted directly.
Submit your resume
deliver in person4810 50th Ave,
PO Box 98,
St. Paul, AB T0A 3A0