MCSnet is currently seeking applications for the following positions:
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
MCSnet—St. Paul, AB
MCSnet has been providing high-speed internet to rural communities for 25 years. As Alberta’s homegrown internet service provider, our team understands the importance of investing in our local communities—because we live and work in them. We value our employees and their families because, to us, family and business are one and the same.
We currently have an opportunity for a Full-Time Customer Service Manager to join our MCSnet team. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Customer Service Manager is involved in a full range of duties including guiding the Customer Service Representatives team to provide outstanding customer service to our customers by developing effective customer service procedures and setting customer satisfaction goals. In addition, the successful candidate will demonstrate strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
Include, but are not limited to:
- Supervising the day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
- Accomplishing customer service human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, training, and coaching employees.
- Conducting annual performance reviews with all direct reports and providing performance management direction.
- Creating, establishing, implementing, and enforcing effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Staying informed on the latest industry products and services.
- Being an industry expert on products and services offered by MCSnet.
- Maintaining communication with the Installation & Scheduling and Tech Support managers.
- Overseeing Accounts Receivable.
- Maintaining accurate records and documenting all customer service activities and discussions.
- Achieving customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Managing an approved budget of the customer service department.
- Leading by example to provide exceptional customer service to all customers.
- Working with the Operations Manager in developing KPIs.
- Demonstrating a positive attitude and working collaboratively in a team environment.
Knowledge & Skills Required
Include but are not limited to:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ proven experience in a supervisory customer service position is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software.
- Knowledge of management practices and techniques is required.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills are required.
- Knowledge of basic accounts receivable practices, processes, and procedures is required.
- Exceptional customer service skills on the phone and in person is required.
- Excellent analytical, organization, and accuracy skills are required.
- Must have strong follow-up skills until a resolution is achieved.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must be customer-focused with demonstrated customer relation skills.
- Must work collaboratively with co-workers
- Must be driven and self-motivated.
In addition to a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, MCSnet can offer an exciting and challenging work environment, as well as a company culture that values: Integrity, Respect, Courtesy, Communication, Team Work, and Accountability.
If you believe that you could thrive in our environment, and are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Customer Service Manager”.
MCSnet thanks applicants for their interest in this opportunity. Candidates considered for this position will be contacted directly.