Fix Netflix Kids
If you have a ‘kids’ accounted added to your Netflix, changing the quality setting on your main account will not fix the quality of the ‘kids’ account. To fix the ‘kids’ account, you will have to change it from a kids profile to a normal profile, then adjust the setting, and then change it back.
- In the upper right corner of the page select click on your account icon and select “Manage Profiles”
- From this profiles page, hit the Edit button on the Kids account
- Click Done to apply this change
- Now we follow the regular steps to fix the playback setting. Click on your account icon in the upper right again, and select the Kids account (you might have called it something other than Kids)
- Now hit that account icon in the top right again and select ‘Your Account’
- In the ‘My Account’ page, select ‘Playback settings’
- Set to ‘Low’ and Save
- and then hit Save
- Now we change it back to a ‘kids’ account. Hit the account icon again and back into ‘Manage Profiles’
- Edit on the Kids account
- Recheck the kids box
- Set the age range, and then Done wraps it all up
These steps shouldn’t be necessary, so make sure to bug Netflix about the kids account playback settings not adjusting when the playback settings are adjusted on the main account.