Hiring for MCSnet Customer Service Representative in St. Paul
May 14th, 2019
The following full time position is available:
MCSnet Customer Service Representative
Who We Are and What We Offer:
MCSnet has been providing high-speed internet to rural communities for 25 years. As Alberta’s homegrown internet service provider, our team understands the importance of investing in our local communities—because we live and work in them. We value our employees and their families because, to us, family and business are one and the same. We have each other’s backs the same way we have our customers’ backs.
What sets us apart:
- We know reliability matters and we deliver
- We believe in honesty and transparency
- We invest in our local communities because we are a part of them
We are looking for highly motivated and career-focussed individuals who believe in providing the best service and results for our customers. We offer a great working environment and company culture focused on nurturing professional growth.
What you will do as a Customer Service Representative:
MCSnet is seeking Customer Service Representatives to join our team. We need individuals who can provide our customers with quality service and expertise. The successful candidates will be fully trained using MCSnet’s customer service policies and our own internally-designed software.
- Answer and respond to sales and general inquiries from customers over the phone
- Promote and provide information about products and services offered by MCSnet
- Generate, schedule, and confirm work orders
- Perform A/R duties such as posting payments, creating invoices, and updating billing information
Customer Service Representative Qualifications:
- Previous experience in providing excellent customer service
- Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent education
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must have strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Possess the ability to work as part of a team
- Intermediate level computer skills
- A positive attitude and excellent Team Spirit!
Email resumes to email@example.com
- Hours are Monday-Friday (8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
- Opportunities to attend trade shows (including on evenings and weekends)
- We offer a competitive salary and work benefits
or deliver in person to MCSnet,
4810 - 50th Ave., St. Paul,
in the Downtown Mall